You will need:
- Coloured Card/Paper
- Tacky Glue
- Green Funky Foam
- Red Glitter Pom Poms
- Red Ribbon
- Brass Fasteners
- Lie the sheet of paper down in landscape format, measure the centre point of the paper and draw a line down the middle.
- Fold the ends of the sheet, from the outside inwards, meeting onto the centre line. The edges should meet in the middle, but with one side folded on top of the other. Glue together so that you have a paper tube.
- Once glue has dried, fold about 3 inches up from the bottom, then fold the bottom corners inwards, as you would when wrapping a present. Then fold and glue together the bottom of the parcel.
- Wait until the glue has dried, then cut another section of card measured to the width of the top of the parcel, about 4 inches long. Fold in half and then fold in the corners on one end. Glue onto the back of the parcel so that you made a flap to close the parcel.
- Cut out a few holly leaf shapes from green funky foam, add a few red glitter pom poms and glue onto the parcel.
- Cut a section of red ribbon, tie into a bow and also glue this onto the parcel.
- To finish, cut a small hole at the bottom of the flap, then mark onto the parcel underneath and cut another hole. Then place a brass fastener through the holes and open to close the parcel, now you have a unique and special gift parcel to place presents in for friends and loved ones!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:card & cardboard card & paper Christmas collage & craft colour-green funky foam gift bag glitter pom poms holly red ribbon seasonal