You will need:
- Scrap Paper
- Red Poster Paint
- Gold Paint
- Gold Paper
- Red Card
- Google Eyes
- PVA Glue
- Cut a section of scrap paper about 7 cms wide and as long as you like. Then draw lines across the paper and colour in by alternating between red and gold paint. This will form the snake body.
- When the paint is dry, carefully cut little sections lengthways along the body to make it frilly. Be careful not to cut the body in half.
- Draw shapes on red card to make the head and tail of the snake, cut out and glue to the opposite ends of the body.
- After attaching the head and tail, cut small strips of gold paper, then glue along the snake’s back from the tail to the head.
- Complete by adding a pair of google eyes to the head. After this, draw the shape of a snakes tongue onto gold paper, cut out, then glue onto the snake’s mouth.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:animal card & paper Chinese New Year collage & craft Easy gold google eyes paper & foil seasonal snake tissue wiggle eyes