You will need:
- Jumbo pipecleaners
- Tinsel pipecleaner
- Glitter glue
- Cut three six centimetre lengths of pipecleaner and one ten centimetre length.
- Take the longest piece of pipecleaner. Make a loop on one end to make it the same size as the others.
- Lay the pieces on top of each other to form a star. Twist the legs around each other in the middle to fasten them in place.
- Weave a tinsel pipecleaner through the legs of the star and twist to fix it in place.
- Glue buttons onto the centre of the star.
- Thread small buttons on to each leg and twist the ends to secure.
- Finally, add a small bit of glitter glue on to the end of each leg.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one: