You will need:
- Plastic bottle
- Paint (variety of colours)
- Wiggle eyes
- Silver card
- Holding the bottle, top and bottom, twist in the middle to form the shape of the fish.
- Pour a mix of paints in and give it a shake to mix the colours; make sure not to shake too much as you want the colours to remain separate and not blend.
- Cut fins out of the silver card and glue onto bottle appropriately.
- Do the same with the eyes and leave to dry.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:Bottle fish google eyes paint sea sealife shark underwater wiggle eyes