You will need:
- Thick card
- Tissue paper
- Mirror (6 inch circles)
- Double sided tape
- PVA glue
- Cut circle from thick cardboard approx 30cm in diameter.
- Tear up some pieces of tissue paper in your chosen colours. We used 2 shades of blue and zebra print tissue.
- Apply PVA glue to card and stick down the tissue. Add a little PVA on top of the tissue to ensure a smooth, shiny surface.
- Stick some feathers around the card for some extra decoration.
- Take the circular mirror and cover the back in PVA. You will need quite a thick layer. Stick this in place in the centre of the card and leave to dry.
- Make your lettering from pipe-cleaners. We twisted gold pipe-cleaners into shape to say ‘Best Daddy Ever’. Arrange your letters and stick them on with double sided tape.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:card & cardboard collage & craft colour-green Daddy Fathers Day Feathers glue mirror paper & foil pipecleaner seasonal tissue