You will need:
- Paper plate
- Lollypop stick
- Red (spray) paint
- Foam sheet (black/yellow/white)
- Black sharpie
- Paint both the lollypop stick, and the paper plate red and leave to dry.
- Whilst you’re waiting, use the pencil to outline a beak using the yellow felt, eyebrows using the black, and eyes with the white sheet.
- Use the sharpie to outline the eyes and beak, then glue them onto the plate accordingly.
- Do the same with the lollypop stick.
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one: