You will need:
- Mini wooden pegs
- Gold paint
- Scrap fabric and paper
- Tinsel pipecleaners
- Glitter glue
- Paint a length of string with gold paint.
- You will need to make the numbers 1 to 25 to hang on the string. Make a background shape for each number from a variation of felt, foam, paper and fabric. Make some into pockets so you can fill them with Christmas treats later.
- Use glitter, glitter glue, pens and paint to write the numbers on their backgrounds. Experiment with your materials and make each number look unique!
- Hang the numbers on the string with mini wooden pegs. Alternatively use tinsel pipecleaners or ribbons to make a bow.
- Fill the pockets with Christmas treats and look forward to counting down the days!
All items (or similar) are available from Play Resource Shop & Scrapstore.
Find other ideas like this one:advent calendar Christmas collage & craft Easy fabric & wool felt glitter glitter glue gold ribbon scrap seasonal string